We hope you are enjoying the beautiful summer weather. It’s time again to register your child or children in our Religious Education Program for the 2015-2016 year.
Please note the following:
- Fees are listed on the Registration Form.
- First day of class for Grades K-6 will be Sunday, September 13th 8:45AM-9:45AM.
- There is a parent meeting on Sunday, September 13th at 8:45AM for parents of children in grades K-6.
- First day of class for Grades 7-10 will be Monday, September 14th 7:00PM-8:15PM.
- There is a parent meeting on Monday, September 14th at 7:00PM for parents of children in grades 7-10.
- First day of class for Confirmation (Grade 11) Candidates will be Monday, September 21st.
- There is a parent meeting on Monday, September 21st at 7:00PM for parents of children in the Confirmation Class.
We are blessed with many dedicated volunteers who work tirelessly in our various programs. More help is always needed to ensure a continuity of programs that emphasize solid Catholic teaching, spiritual enrichment, liturgy and service. Please consider sharing your time, talent and treasure in this important ministry.
We encourage parents to consider attending the 10:00 a.m. Mass on Sunday with your children during which time we will have the Children’s Liturgy of the Word for them. We remind you that weekly participation in Mass is one of the things that characterize us as Catholics.
We look forward to sharing our faith with your child, but, remember that you are your child’s first and most important teachers of our faith. If you are not already doing so, one way to help develop their faith is through daily prayer with them. Prayer at meals and pointing to God’s creation are some wonderful ways of introducing God to your child.
If you have any questions or would like to help with our program please contact me at: 508-868-8119 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator of Religious Education
You can download our Registration Form
Religious Education Registration2015-2016