The Creighton Model of Fertility Care is a method of true family planning. It is highly effective for both achieving and avoiding pregnancy. Creighton and NaproTechnology, a new science of reproductive technology, offers couples suffering with infertility the hope of achieving a pregnancy. This method is all natural and follows the teachings of the Church.
- Is as effective (99.5%) to avoid pregnancy as any other method of family planning, including the birth
control pill when taught and used correctly.
- Enhances a couple’s relationship.
- Respects Life from the moment of conception.
- Is effective with assisting in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, miscarriage,
ovarian cysts and PMS.
- Is more effective to achieve pregnancy than artificial reproductive
technologies, including IVF, for couples experiencing infertility.
- Is inexpensive.
- Is an investment in your future because they can be used during the your entire procreative life, to plan or avoid pregnancy, coming off of hormonal contraception, breastfeeding, post-partum, perimenopause, or any other situation.
- Is a valuable gynecological and health record because of the daily tracking of signs of fertility.
- Is a healthy alternative for health-conscious women.
For more information:
Immaculate Conception Fertility Ministry
Callie Foster, FCPI
All appointments are private and confidential.