We hope you are enjoying the beautiful summer weather. It’s time again to register your child or children in our Religious Education Program for the 2016-2017 year. Registration forms and the calendar are available on our website – www.icworc.com and Facebook page. Please note that we have moved the classes for grades 7-11 to Sunday evenings. All children are welcome to attend Religious Education classes and will not be denied participation due to financial hardship.
Please note the following:
- Fees are listed on the Registration Form.
- First day of class for Grades K-6 will be Sunday, September 11th 8:45AM-9:45AM.
- There is a parent meeting on Sunday, September 11th at 8:45AM for parents of children in grades K-6.
- First day of class for Grades 7-10 will be Sunday, September 11th 7:00PM-8:15PM.
- There is a parent meeting on Sunday, September 11th at 7:00PM for parents of children in grades 7-10.
- First day of class for Confirmation (Grade 11) Candidates will be Sunday, September 18th 7:00PM-8:15PM.
- There is a parent meeting on Monday, September 18th at 7:00PM for parents of sons and daughters in the Confirmation Class.
We encourage parents to consider attending the 10:00 a.m. Mass on Sunday with your children during which time we will have the Children’s Liturgy of the Word for them. We remind you that weekly participation in Mass is one of the things that characterize us as Catholics.
We look forward to sharing our faith with your child, but, remember that you are your child’s first and most important teachers of our faith. If you are not already doing so, one way to help develop their faith is through daily prayer with them. Prayer at meals and pointing to God’s creation are some wonderful ways of introducing God to your child.
If you have any questions or would like to help with our program please contact me at: 508-868-8119 or email: email@example.com.
Administrator of Religious Education